Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Prayer request

This was sent to me by a dear friend Patti, and I believe Prayer is Power!!!

Prayer request for Gary and Cindy Hogman by way of Faith Presbyterian Church.
Gary is serving in Iraq while his young wife is fighting cancer here. See his Request below.
Bobby S. Briggs, MSgt, USAF823 ESFS/SFOCFlight SergeantBAGHDAD AB, IRAQ

My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not.My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 Cervical cancer. Her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our s econd child and had miscarried recently at 3 Months; and now we know why.

This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer.. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life. Pray for the HEALING of CINDY HOGMANAnd the removal of all cancer from her body so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael.

The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with our request for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each do a little to come together.
Regards, Cindy's husband -
Gary

1 comment:

Sueann said...

I am praying right now!!
Hugs
SueAnn

My Blog List