Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Something new

A 16x20 canvas completed last week...I've been so involved with creating little ATCs and 4x4 chunky book pages lately that I'd gotten away from what I love to create. That would be canvases from my heart...honoring God! I think we can honor God with all different mediums of art can't we?? As I work on a piece of art I'm thinking about our Lord and what HE means to me...this is the truth...He's on my mind and in my heart constantly. My hope is that a painting done with this awesome gift from God will be used to touch other's hearts as I create them for that very purpose. Some have the gift of writing as my dear sister, Mary does...course her art reflects her love for the Lord as well....I'm not a writer even tho I'd love to be it's just not there....sooooo to all who feel something when looking at my art...please know that God loves you...for he made you just for himself. He came down as his son to die on the cross at Calvary for all our sins. Just think about that...I know that most of you who stop by already know our Lord as your saviour...but if there's just one who doesn't know HIM then that is my purpose here...Blessings to all!!!

7 comments:

ellie said...

good writing is just telling the truth, Bevie......and so you have! God does love us!

LindaGJ said...

So.....beautiful! I LOVE IT!
Linda:)

Poetic Artist said...

It is beautiful..Your words are a blessing tonight and every day.
Katelen

Mary said...

You speak from your heart, your heart is beautiful my dear sister.
Katelen is right, you are a blessing everyday.

I love you!

pchickki said...

This piece is just stunning.
I love it, I love you and I love God.
He is an awesome God!

Hugs
Patti

Teri Leigh said...

What a beautiful post and wonderful painting. Thanks for saying it like it is. I love your heart.

Sueann said...

Thanks for visiting Bevie and your wonderful comments!! You are a blessing and I Praise Him every day!
Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

My Blog List