Monday, July 27, 2009

I feel renewed so I want to share with you a praise! I woke yesterday morning thinking, this is the day I start going to a new Church!!! I was excited and knew God was in control bringing me to the realization that we all need to be in a good Bible Believing Church where we can not only share and help each other, but to become closer to God's Word. It was wonderful, everyone was so happy to see me there, I was able to get up for every song (bad knees) and I have to tell ya I praised HIM all the way home with a song in my heart!!! The Holy Spirit has been putting a burdon on my heart that I needed to be there. So today I'm praising HIM for not letting me go till I heard HIM!!

I hope each of you have a place of worship where you are being feed, I know I read my Bible at home, but it's not the same...and because I have medical issues I'd just allowed myself to believe it was ok to stay at home. No, the way I felt when I left that Church brought back all the wonderful feelings I had when attending my home Church where we used to live. It was satan telling me it was ok... I say get away from me satan...you can not influence me anymore for I am a Child of God who sent HIS son to die on the Cross at Calvary for my sins. HE is in control of my life...Now I have loved the Lord for most of my life, and have been baptised in HIS blood, but we tend to get too familiar with *earthly things* and stray...we have to keep our hearts and ears open to what HE wants for us...not what we want for us...thank you for sharing this awesome day with me...I praise Him for all that He does in my life and all that He will!!!
Blessings,
Bevie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!! yes!!!! keep going. He'll give you the physical stamina you need. woo-hoo!!!

Mary said...

YES, YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

love you dear sister!!!

Nancy Baumiller said...

Beautiful!!! Hey Bevie darlin.....you can find this weeks collage sheet amongst all the lovely art in the group pool!! Let me know if you need anything else! xoxo

Jules from "The Roost" said...

What a wonderful uplifting post!

Mollye said...

Bless you my sweet friend and thanks for nice comments on my new blog. Peace

My Blog List