Friday, January 16, 2009

What an awesome God we serve

Yes, we do serve an awesome God..He has given us the Bible to learn all about HIM and what he wants for HIS children. He wants us to share with those we come into contact with how much He loves them. I know most of you have been blessed with God's love, and all that represents. While doing a journaling page the other day I was writing how and when I pray...before I go to bed, when I awake in the morning, for all things I do throughout the day I'm praising him, giving thanks for things that go right, and even for things that don't for I know there's a lesson in it. I pray for family, friends, those I don't know, for our service men and women, for those who are lost especially...praying you might say is something I do just about all the time!! it's up there with breathing for me..hehehe!!! One thing I've realized tho, all the praying I do is usually for everyone and everything, but for me! Wonder why that is?? hummm... Recently my husband, and I have been challenged to make major changes in our lives. We have prayed for God to lead us where He wants us to be, and we know we are where he wants us to be right now because the stress of trying to keep a business going when all the signs said to close it down. God does close doors when HE knows it's best, but then opens another knowing it's a better way!!! We are praising Him today for showing us we could survive doing things HIS way..eheheh!!! Boy some of us have to be hit over the head to SEE...sigh...So for all those out there who are struggling for reasons known only to you, please continue to pray for God to show you the way! And don't be afraid to ask your family and friends for help either. What are we for if it's not to help those around us!! That's God's way!!

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have shared some of their concerns about this economy and how it's affecting them, and for those who might be feeling stress from it too. (((gentle hugs))) I love you!
Bevie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this encouragement today...so have you thought anymore about writing books??? HINT.

stuck on my computer: Proverbs 23: 4-5.

i'm so glad you are pleased with word lover. she's a favorite of mine, too!

Unknown said...

Hi Mystele, thanks for visiting my post, and no I've never thought about writing a book, but anythings possible isn't it? I think Mary is the one who should write a book! Thanks for sharing scripture I'm rich in ways it really matters!!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi Bevie, Thanks for visiting my website and also for the birthday well wishes. I love this site and will visit often.

Peace and hugs, Mollye

My Blog List