Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More snow!!





This has been a record snow for Feb in many years..today there is blizzard conditions with snow drifts up to 6 feet...Yikes...I'm staying in where it's warm, and thank God we haven't lost electricity at all...our daughter, Lisa has several times so dh took a oil heater over yesterday incase they loose it again...I pray for all those who've been without for days even a week since the last storm. At least we can put our food in the snow if we lose power. Hubby is still sore and tire from shoveling all the snow off the roof yesterday. Living in an old doublewide there were concerns as to the roofs stability...now at least the blowing winds will help get ride of new fallen snow!!!
Please all those in the path of this storm be safe, don't overdue and stay warm

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi bevie

oh look at all of the snow!
thank you for visiting my blog today!
xoxoxo
melissa and emmitt

Mary said...

I know you are probably getting tired of the snow, but it is beautiful. We saw a brief flurry here - 2 mins. worth!!! I want a snow storm!!!! :)

Stay warm and safe dear sis!!!

I love you!

Sueann said...

Oh my!! Do you have snow or what? Glad you got it off the roof. You were right to be concerned. Stay warm sweetie!!
Hugs
SueAnn

pchickki said...

It is cold but so beautiful
Tell hubby to BE CAREFUL out there and you guys stay warm. Spring is somewhere out there soon
God Bless You
Hugs
Patti

Dena E's Blog said...

Its just beautiful Bevie,,it looks alot like Iowa to me..At the bottom of my blog you'll see I named the lil' girl sketch after YOU... I did it a while back by the way. Right after you had last been to visit in fact..Big Hugs Dena

Trudy said...

Hi, Beverly. I wanted to welcome you as a follower of my art blog. I'm so glad you are enjoying the things my family and I are doing. God Bless.

Trudy
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Mollye said...

Hi Bevie, When will this end??? I have little paperwhites blooming and crocus and iris trying their best to poke through the hardened cold earth and little buds on our peach trees. That is not good because it is definitely NOT springtime! Hope all is well with you my friend and am glad you're participating in the bunny swap. Happy hugs, Mollye

Perform said...

Even here, it's colder than usual. No snow, but palm trees are biting the dust and I hear that for the first time in many years, it has snowed in all 50 states. Hawaii included. Mountain areas, I'm sure! Stay warm! Spring is not too far off....Reborn :)

My Blog List