Friday, October 30, 2009

An update on Missy

I have been so touched by all your comments and prayers for Missy!!! As we all know Pray is a powerful thing given to us. The pneumonia Missy got just days after her procedure at UVA has taken it's toll....it's been 2 weeks of antibotics each one stronger than the last with nebulizer treatments as well. Today she goes back to Urgent Care, but she tells me she is feeling better..Praise the Lord for keeping her wrapped in HIS arms. So I'm here to thank each and everyone of you who have been so kind as to keep her close in prayer. (((hugs))) I"m so blessed to have such special friends...and to even have some come by that I don't even know...God Bless you all!!!

7 comments:

Sueann said...

I am praying for her right now!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

thank you for the update!

Poetic Artist said...

I am happy to here the news.

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Bevie
thank you too for coming into my blog when I'm sure you would have so much to do.
I really feel for you and Missy but know you are being well blessed which ever way it goes with Missy, and hope you have a long time with her, and know your prays and ours for you are really heard .
Big Hugs to you
love
E. XXXX

Celtic Lady Dest said...

TY for sharing your news. How awesome is our God. I praise Him and thank Him for He never fails.
Huggs, Dest

pchickki said...

Thanks for the update .
Praying every day Bevie.
How are you doing?
God Bless You my friend
Patti

ELLIE said...

I will keep her in my prayers -
I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hi - I so appreciate it - Plz stay in touch - I really enjoy your blog and shop - great work~!~

My Blog List