Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love my friends



I recently received this award from my dear friend Patti. She have been such a sweet and caring friend since I joined the Ning Networks. I would like to give this to ALL my friends but since the rules are 8 friends I'll have to abide by them!!!
This truly made me feel so loved!!! Thanks Patti

The Rules:

I The Love My Friends Award is given to those bloggers who aspire, inspire and share the most beautiful of human attributes: art, wisdom and friendship. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more.


I LOVE MY FRIENDS







Of course my sister, Mary http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

mystele said...

thank you so much!!! mwah!

Patti said...

You my friend are so welcome and you deserve this because you are a special friend to me.
Hugs
Patti

BlueRidgeLady said...

Well Miss Lady I just saw this lovely award from you and want you to know how much I appreciate it! You are the sweetest!!!! xoxox

My Blog List

About Me

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Loading...
Loading...