Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yes today was a great day.



This house is a very old house in Georgia, and a very special family lives in it. I have been thinking of what I could find to give to this family that they don't have...oh I could make and give some jewelry (to the wife and daughter) but what could I give to the husband? I was looking thru some old photos of when I last visited their home, and this was amongst them. So, yesterday I started on what I hoped would be a very good likeness of their lovely home. Let's see if this very special person realized it's her home!!!

Blessings to all!

Bevie

11 comments:

Mary said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It is so wonderful!!!
You captured it perfectly. I LOVE it more than you could know!!!! What a precious gift my sweet sister!!!

Mary said...

Oh, I just looked at it again!!!
It is beautiful!!!
Love you!!

Mary said...

It me again!!! lol
I just noticed the little braided rug hanging from the railing, and you even got the signs on the porch. I am overwhelmed!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment. This painting is gorgeous. Where in Georgia is this lovely home? We do have some great homes here!

Unknown said...

Oh sis, this means so much to me too...I wanted to do something special for you and the family...something you can keep forever...heheheh!!!
love you too sweetie.. ME

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

how lovely! oooh sometimes wish I had a sister :) Sarah xx

Donna Bragg said...

I love your blog! I want to give you the "Friends Award". Please come to...
http://mychristiandiary.blogspot.com

GOD Bless You!

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna

sassydesigns said...

Hi Bev!
If you get a chance drop by my blog, I have a "Friendship" award for you!!!! Blessings~
Dee

Jules from "The Roost" said...

What a great gift! Beautiful .... Thanks for dropping in at my blog!

pchickki said...

Beautiful Bevie! The detail is amazing. She will love it especially coming from you!
Hugs
Patti

JudyK said...

Wow! What a wonderful likeness! You know I almost didn't click on it because I thought it was a photo of the house and I was going to make the comment.."looking forward to seeing your house picture" until I read the first comment! Congratulations! You did a wonderful job!

My Blog List