My Blog List

  • TURQUOISE - FOR take A Word challenge this week
    15 hours ago
  • Market Momday April - *It's time for* *MARKET MONDAY for April* *LINK UP RUNS THRU April 15th* Market Monday is open to all sellers that sell the following categories: Cottage s...
    3 weeks ago
  • BLOG RE-OPENING!! - GOOD MORNING!! Well..today..I have closed my website, and re-opened my blog! The website is not profitable, and it's basicall...
    6 months ago
  • Wake Up - We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn, which does not forsake us even in...
    7 months ago

About Me

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Loading...
Loading...