Friday, November 21, 2008

Good morning



This is a photo of a rosebud taken yesterday. It's amazing it lived thru freezing weather, high winds and even snow. I think God wanted me to smile at it just one more time!!! God has shared with us so much about himself...He is good. He is pure light in whom there is no darkness at all. He is worthy of our absolute trust and loyalty. He is gracious and full of tender mercy. He sovereignly controls everything that happens, so that no matter how chaotic and turbulent the circumstances of life may seem, we're not to think God has lost control. He limits our temptations to no more than we can endure, and He provides a way of escape from all evil enticements. He gives us grace to endure the trials of life, and strength and comfort to withstand the pain of suffering. He never changes, never waivers, never slumbers or sleeps, and never lets even the tiniest sparrow out of His sight. Best of all, He promises to make all things work together for the ultimate good of those who love Him.
I was thinking about all the pain many of us suffer with each day, and found scripture that might be of comfort. One of the reasons God allows us to suffer is so that He can comfort us, and thus equip us to comfort others in their suffering (2 Cor. 1:3-4

May you be blessed as you spend your day remembering to give Him all the praise for everyting you have!!! Bevie

3 comments:

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Hi Bevie! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I kinda took a break from selling for awhile and I'm just taking a "moment" to ask for God's direction in my life as I follow my passion...basically checking in with my boss so to speak! :) You are an artist of all different sorts...I love it! I checked out your etsy and loved your girl paintings!! It's nice to meet new people and I love that your blog honors The Lord! Have a great day!

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Thanks for the visit Bevie, you have a very inspiring blog!

I'm looking for your etsy link...I'll look again!

Jes http://sweetpeas.motime.com

KellyKim said...

Dear Bevie,
Thanks for comment on my posted at etsy cottage style blogs :)
Your sweet compliment are brightening my day!
You have a beautiful page ^^

Blessings,
Kelly
Sweetieroom

My Blog List