Monday, December 14, 2009

GUIDANCE

I was reading and came across the work G U I D A N C E and it struck a cord with me! I thought gee if you separate the letters they tell a story.

The first letter, G for me stands for GOD U and I is for you and me. Then there is DANCE. If you think about it dancing with someone there's always someone who leads and someone who follows, right? So when U and I follow God's Word and believe in HIM we find ourselves in the most awesome relationship we could ever have. Becoming more like HIM is what we aim for isn't it???
I so love finding words that speak to my heart the way this one did...how awesome is that?

I wish for you a beautiful day one filled with God's word and His awesome grace...if there's a need for prayer please let me know and I'll post it here!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love it!!!

slommler said...

Amen dear one...amen!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Dena E's Blog said...

As usual your blog is sooooo welcoming and warm,just delightful. I alsways know I'll leave it inspired and filled with His spirit,refreshed
Happy Christmas~~~Hugs Dena

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Amen, Bevie! I enjoyed this post! It's nice to "meet" you. :-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Loading...
Loading...